Worrough

From KellyGang
Revision as of 13:50, 20 November 2015 by Admin (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<sidebar><sidebar>MediaWiki:PlacesSidebar</sidebar></sidebar>" to "<sidebar>MediaWiki:PlacesSidebar</sidebar>")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

One of the original squatting runs in the Kelly Country

Nearest towns
Seymour

History at Worrough before the KellyGang

First Licensed to Andrew and Charles Brown (26,600 acres)

In 1876 the license was held by Robert Milne Jnr , ? acres, license fee half year £10 18 09

Where did the name Worrough come from

The original aboriginal owners

The first selectors

Photograph

Map

Original neighbouring properties

North
Avenel
South
Tallarook
West
Meringo
East
Rocky Passes

What was Worrough like in the late 1870's

Links to the KellyGang

Rivers Creeks and Hills near Worrough

What happened at Worrough after the time of the KellyGang

What is happening at Worrough today