- 1 One of the places visited by the KellyGang
- 2 History at Briens Orangery before the KellyGang
- 3 What was Brien's orangery like in the late 1870's
- 4 Links to the KellyGang
- 5 Rivers Creeks and Hills near Brien's orangery
- 6 What happened at Brien's orangery after the time of the KellyGang
- 7 What is happening at Brien's orangery today
One of the places visited by the KellyGang
- Nearest towns
The road from Glenrowan to Wangaratta came out near the orangery. (RC5609)
History at Briens Orangery before the KellyGang
The orangery was one of the first commercial orchards in the area.
It was on a selection from ?
What was Brien's orangery like in the late 1870's
The orangery was producing fruit
Links to the KellyGang
Did we feed the KellyGang after they crossed the Wangaratta rail bridge and went into the Warby Ranges soon after the murders at stringy Bark Creek? (RC1290)
Const Johnson followed the KellyGang's tracks to the summit of the Warby Range immediately over the orange grove over Bryan's place, where they had evidently camped-where the horses had been camped for the night (RC12399)
The police and KellyGang spent long hours playing hide and seek in these hills. Sgt Steele took police search party searching for KellyGang near Brien's orangery
Rivers Creeks and Hills near Brien's orangery
What happened at Brien's orangery after the time of the KellyGang
What is happening at Brien's orangery today
There is still an orangery in the area, is it the same one?