From KellyGang
Jump to: navigation, search

One of the original properties in the Kelly Country

History at Barrambogie before the KellyGang

First selected in 1836 by Captain William Fury Baker , an overlander from New South Wales. He called it Barambogie. The squatting run was later split up and part was called Eldorado.

Where did the name Barrambogie come from

Originally called Barambogie (big bathing hole),

The original aboriginal owners

The first selectors



Original neighbouring properties

What was Barrambogie like in the late 1870's

Barrambogie Springs could be the source of Chiltern's water (Argus13/1/73)

Links to the KellyGang

Rivers Creeks and Hills near Barrambogie

What happened at Barrambogie after the time of the Kelly Gang

What is happening at Barrambogie today